DONATE TO RAMAH
Your support makes it possible for the National Ramah Commission to provide the necessary training, planning, and guidance to the Ramah Camping Movement. In this way, we can maintain our high Jewish educational standards, motivate the next generation of Jewish leadership, and create inspiring Jewish experiences that keep our children committed and connected to Jewish community.
The National Ramah Commission helps to advance the strategic and programmatic goals of the network of Ramah camps and Israel programs. Some of our current fundraising initiatives include:
- The Camper Scholarship Fund, supporting children from families that do not have the financial resources to pay tuition for camp or Israel programs;
- The Tikvah Fund, a scholarship fund for special needs campers; also provides training for staff members of Ramah special needs programs;
- Ongoing, year-round, national staff training and leadership development institutes for camp staff members;
- Curriculum development, national program banks, and other educational resources; and
- Scholarship funds for Ramah Israel Seminar, which bridges one's years between camper and staff, and Tichon Ramah Yerushalayim (TRY), an accredited semester-long high school program in Israel for 10th - 12th graders.
Click below to donate to an individual Ramah camp or to Ramah Programs in Israel